1. User information
BERNALDA INVERSIONES S.L., hereafter RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the User’s personal data and informs you these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), for which you are provided with the following processing information:
Treatment Purpose: to maintain a business relationship with the User. The foreseen operations to carry out the treatment are:
- Commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enable commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of petition made by the user through any of the contact forms available to the user.
- Newsletter distribution of the web page.
Legal basis for the treatment: consent of the data subject.
Data retention criteria: data will be retained for no longer than necessary to maintain the purpose of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, it will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or its total destruction.
Data communication: Data will not be communicated to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and to limit or oppose its treatment.
- Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to enforce your rights:
BERNALDA INVERSIONES S.L., C/ Serrano 107, 28006 (MADRID) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. MANDATORY OR ELECTIVE NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to fulfill their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE is true and is responsible for notifying any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE expressly informs and guarantees users their personal data will not be transferred under any circumstances to third parties, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is carried out, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested beforehand. All the data requested through the website are obligatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimum service to the User. In the event that all the data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
According to the provisions of the regulations in force on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is following all the GDPR regulations for the treatment of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the guidelines described in Article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are treated in a legal, fair and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE warrants to have implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to implement the security measures set by GDPR in order to protect the Users’ rights and freedoms and communicated the appropriate information to them so that they can enforce them